The School Neighbors Association is dedicated to improving the impacts of schools upon neighborhoods in Long Beach, California. Our primary concern is improving traffic dangers resulting from often huge volumes of school traffic that threaten both school students and neighborhood children.
It is our intention to improve communication between all of the following to promote school traffic safety improvements:
- School neighbors
- School administrators and school personnel (e.g., school principals, teachers, and staff)
- Long Beach Unified School District officials (e.g., transit directors, safety officials, superintendent, and board members)
- City of Long Beach traffic officials
- City of Long Beach Police
- Elected officials (e.g., Long Beach councilmembers and mayor, state assemblymembers, and state senators)
- Other community organizations and non-profit groups
Please check back as additional information will be posted in the near future (6/25/2015).